July 2, 2009

an excellent idea

so you know what would be a great idea? I think a really great idea would be downloading skype, buying ten dollars of skype credit, and then calling me :) (seeing as after tomorrow, I may or may not have internet)

here´s my number:

70340476

no time difference, so call me whenevs!

besonders wenn du deutsch kannst sollst du mich anrufen, vor ich die ganze Sprache vergesse(Skype-Kredit ist dafuer nuetzlich :) )

had orientation today, freaking out about lack of spanisch, off to cochabamba tomorrow, will meet family then, freaking out, yep, call me!

as a random side note, I GOT SELECTED BY THE DAAD (daad.de) TO BE AN AMBASSADOR FOR GERMAN STUDY ABROAD! yuuuuuuuuuuus! so so so excited! that means that a week after I get back from bolivia, I have to jet to new york for a weekend of training so that when I get back to Rutgers in the fall, I can successfully convince lots and lots of people to go to germany. woot!

YAY!

okay adios

2 comments:

  1. why do we ever put away the suitcases in this house? we should just leave them out. your car says hi. we're enjoying ourselves. =P
    <3Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also trying to figure out whether you spelled "spanish" with a german sch at the end, i.e.: "lack of spanisch" because you meant to or because you just slipped into habit.
    if you slipped into habit and it was a mistake, then i'll laugh at you.
    <3Amy

    ReplyDelete