August 11, 2009

sakdfvhnjksabvhl

So I´m back in Santa Cruz, and it´s just me here (til Thursday) and one other girl from the program (til tomorrow). The rest of the group left , and for reasons that I can explain later, I tried to do the whole fly-standby thing and get out of here this morning with everyone else. As it turns out, American Airlines wanted to charge me 230 dollars just to fly standby, because they blow like no other. So now I´m back in the hostel, chilling out, and trying to think of some interesting things to do.

Last night we were all chilling out in one of the rooms playing "One time, in Cochabamba..." and keeping the other people in the room awake. It was really fun, but now I´m kind of sad. Guess who doesn´t want to be in Santa Cruz? I DON´T. urgh ness.

So I should probs stop moping and go make friends with the two swedish guys I met last night. adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment